Breaking News
Loading...
8 Dec 2013

Basketmouth dreaming to host OSCARS

Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth  took the floor  not as a comedian, but this time around, as a motivational speaker at the youth enterprise conference which held at Eko Hotel and Suites last Tuesday.
Clad in a fitted black suit with a black tie to complement his looks, Basketmouth took the audience back in time, reliving memories of how he was able to  weather the storm and become  what he is today, in the entertainment industry.
“I never knew what comedy was, but I only knew I was a fun guy. In those days, when I was in UNIBEN , I used to stand in a bus from Benin to Ojota  for more than  three hours just to make ends meet,” he reminisced.
The rapper- turned-comedian also spoke about the power of dreaming .According to him, “There is no harm in dreaming. I dreamt of hosting Comedy Central and it came to pass. Now, my dream is to host the OSCARS . Hard work is greater than talent. I have met a lot   of people who are talented but who don’t work hard on their talent. You need to learn to start small, even Ruggedman was once Paul play’s

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 theAphiz All Right Reserved
Powered by MP3RECHARGE and Designed by LEJAROY