Breaking News
Loading...
25 Nov 2013

Beverly Naya lands a role in Tinsel

The fast rising Beverly Naya landed   herself the role of Yaya on the   primetime television series on DSTV-Tinsel. According to Beverly:” “I was in the states shooting a TV series when I was contacted about a screen test for the role of Yaya, fortunately my return date back to Lagos was in a week so as soon as I got back, I auditioned.
Beverly Naya
Beverly Naya
I was delighted when I got the role, Yaya really is a fantastic character to play. So far it has been nothing but a lovely journey working with the Tinsel cast and crew, they’re very welcoming and professional. I’m also happy that I can now be seen not just in Nigeria but around Africa too, that’s a beautiful blessing.”
Beverly Naya burst into the limelight with the movie ‘The actress’ which was co produced by her mom and Lancelot Imaseun. She has been going stronger ever since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2013 theAphiz All Right Reserved
Powered by MP3RECHARGE and Designed by LEJAROY